SEPWA currently has an active membership of 200 farming entities which represents some of the most progressive growers in the Esperance Port Zone and makes SEPWA one of the largest grower groups within Western Australia.
What does SEPWA do?
- Facilitation of research
- Education and extension
- Liason and partnerships with industry
- Communication with members
- Varietal improvement
What can SEPWA offer you as a member?
- Bi-monthly Newsletter with relevant technical information and SEPWA News and Events
- Access to local Spring Field Days showcasing local SEPWA trials and results throughout the Esperance Port Zone. SEPWA combines with the Department of Agriculture and Food WA to run the regions premier field day, Esperance Downs Research Station. SEPWA also coordinates several fields days in the region and liases with other local groups for other field days.
- Participation in SEPWA events, trials, projects, tours and other learning opportunities that are relevant to farmers in the region
- Networking and professional developoment of women involved in the farming business
- A copy of AGM and Trial Results booklet
- Access to the SEPWA website members only area for SEPWA trial results which are specific to the Esperance Port Zone
- More local research and information
- To be part of a progressive group of farmers/ people focused on producing premium quality grain and sustainable farming in the Esperance Port Zone
- To have input into SEPWA's activities and research
- SEPWA is part of a statewide "Grower Group Alliance" that aims to strengthen the relationship between research institutions and grower groups doing research
New Members Welcome